Going by “The Secret”, the chapter of Gratitude is my most favourite one. Thinking of my life till date I feel
- Thank God for giving me higher education …. Today I know how it acted as a sole foundation to improve my life in all aspects.
- Thank God for showing me both the corporate life as well as life of a house-wife…. Today I understand the emotional side of every woman.
- Thank God for giving me elders who shared their good and bad experiences with me…. Today I know how much I learned from them.
- Thank God for a hand to mouth childhood and a better off today…. Today I know the value of Money
- Thank God for not giving me inheritance or easy money…. Today I know the value of toiling hard and earning my own bread and butter.
- Thank God for showing gloomy and sad days in life…. Today I know the value of staying happy under any circumstances.
- Thank God for surrounding me with people whom I didn’t gel with…. Today I know to value the relationships.
- Thank God for giving me friends who turned their backs on me…. Today I know the importance of taking the initiative and helping when a friend is in need.
- Thank God for giving me anger and short temper…. Today I know the value of silence and staying cool.
- Thank God for giving me ill health and a stupid life style at some points in my life…. Today I know the value of good health and fitness.
- Thank God for giving me a strict parent…. Today I know the value of freedom and the responsibilities that come along.
From my Facebook Post dated October 1, 2010